Saturday, January 31, 2015

Think Pink










Photos by Melanie Rains


(Sweater, Skirt, & Necklace- F21, Heels- Shoedazzle

The best time to wear a fuzzy sweater... is all the time! If you were a 90s kid then you sure as heck remember that from spongebob squarepants (but his was a striped sweater) 

Fuzzy sweaters have to be the most playful and youthful sweaters out on the market right now!!


When I wore this to the mall, I was approached by quite a few strangers who asked if they could "pet" my sweater. How silly and random, don't you agree? 


As valentine's day is approaching so soon, I pieced together this outfit to give you a little inspo on your vday look! 


You can NEVER go wrong with the pink and black color combo so that was where I wanted to go to achieve this classic ensemble. 


The texture on this sweater already becomes the focus of this look so I went for a black trumpet skirt to give my bottoms some flare. I used a statement necklace to go over the sweater to avoid going too plain jane. 

For hair and makeup I decided on a natural smokey eye with dark plum lips to match my heels. Sometimes being matchy matchy with your attire can work, BUT don't over do it or it will look tacky. I went for a side ponytail to give the necklace it's moment on the red carpet. I mean it sure wasn't camera shy in these pictures. HAHA. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to seeing you on the next one. Happy Valentine's Day cuties! 



P.S. If i have a secret admirer or two, out there, ditch the roses and buy me a dozen sprinkles' red velvet cupcakes alright? 


Xoxo, 
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.