Monday, June 1, 2015

Pin Stripe Blues













(Top- Hollister Co. Shorts- F21, Sunnies- ZeroUv)
So as today mark's the first day of june, I can't help but be excited to see what this summer has in store for me! There are so many activities that I want to do, but if I were to list them here, my list would go on and on. Anyone going for a mini vaycay somewhere exotic? Perhaps the Virgin Islands or Greece? If so, take me with you! 
Whoever said pinstripes only looked good on men's suits was absolutely wrong. Clearly, they underestimated the power that women have in styling fashion pieces.
I didn't want to take the focus away from these signature shorts so I paired it with this white floral lace top. Mixing boyish pieces with feminine ones have definitely been my go to looks lately. The feeling of wearing those two different styles together make me feel like the ultimate girl boss. 
New collab coming soon with FT! Stay tuned for my next post!!
Lara

Hi Friends!! 



Xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.