Monday, September 14, 2015

Maliboo



Photos by Kenji Kang

(Top- Tobi, Sandals- Payless)

So I'm currently writing this with a stuffy nose and a sore throat... You guessed it right! Your girl is sick ): I'm still recovering from last weekend's hoorah at Insomniac's Nocturnal Wonderland. I danced the night away in the dust as my baby daddy, Kaskade, played till the early morning. -insert heart eyes emoji here- lol 

I've been wanting to share these photos with you guys since i got them last month but I never got the time to do so until today. My photographer for the day, Kenji ,decided on  doing a beach shoot since I've never really shot a fashion post there, ever. Being the adventurous person he is, we ventured off to Leo Carrillo State Park located in the beautiful beach city of Malibu! 

xoxo,

Lara



No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.