Thursday, February 23, 2017

Bday Cake








Photos by Vera Bersabal


(Fur Faux Coat- Asos // Slip Dress- Asos (petite) // Choker- Born Pretty Store)


Goodbye 22 and HELLO jordan year!! -queues in bday song-

February is the month I look forward to each year because it holds a very special place in my heart. Not only is it my birth month but it is also my blog, FASHION THREADSS birth month too! 3 years ago on February 28, 2014, I launched my very first post on blogger debuting my fashionista heart and soul into the web. 

Starting off as the rookie in the blogger field was so nerve-wracking for me because I was unsure if people were even going to read my posts. Knowing most people, they just scroll through pictures and skip the boring reading stuff. But after sharing the link on Facebook and with the help of my family and friends, the overnight launch became a success! FASHION THREADSS had received over a 1k reads within 24 hours. That was the day I knew my dream of being a fashion blogger had potential to grow into something bigger. 

Although I still consider myself far from where I want to be with my blog, I want to use my story as an inspiration to you, yes you, reading this post. If you have a dream you want to pursue, don't be afraid to go for it and take the leap of faith. I know it seems scary at first because you're unsure of the road ahead but if you don't take action now, you're going to  be drowning yourself in the "What if's" of it. Take my advice and you'll thank me later. 

Fun Fact: My sister, Vera and I share the same bday. So we're almost like twins but one year apart! Pretty cool eh? I guess that makes us half a twin haha! If you follow her on social media go greet her happy bday as well!



Xo, 
Lara










No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.