Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Golden Hour







(Top- Zara, Jeans- Hollister, Heels- Charlotte Russe, Sunnies- Calvin Klein)
Photos by Vera Bersabal 

Hey lovelies! 


I hope everyone had a great week since spring break is here! I was super busy with my externship and last minute packing so I wasn't able to blog as much. 

I leave tonight for the philippines and I cannot contain my excitement. The last time I was there,  i was 14 years old. so it's definitely been a while. I can't wait to indulge in all the sweet treats that are waiting for me upon my arrival! Mango cake & ube (sweet yam; otherwise known as taro) ice cream! YUM! 

So here in this look, I'm wearing a sparkly golden crop top and of course my fave; skinny ripped jeans! Topping it off, I wore these suede tan colored heels. 

Just a quick note: The right pair of shoes can boost your outfit from casual to dressy; just like the one here! 

My sis and I shot at the golden hour to capture the shimmer on this top. I guess you can say I got my shine on- hehe!

I'm not sure that I'll be able to get internet while I'm there so I won't be posting for a while. But don't worry! I'll post all my amazing pictures when I get back, stat. 

Sending you all my love! 

XO, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.