Monday, May 5, 2014

Anvaya Cove// Morong, Philippines





Hey Guys,  I'm back! 3 weeks without blogging definitely felt out of the ordinary since I was in the Philippines enjoying my spring break. I'm still a little jetlagged but I'll do my best to entertain you all. 

 

I literally felt like I was in paradise when I stayed overnight at this exquisite, members only- resort. The pool was my go to spot due to the fact they had 3 separate pools that connected to one another. To avoid the heat, my girls and I pool-hopped til the sun set. 

Anvaya had many activities for their members to enjoy throughout their stay. Beach Volleyball, Tennis, Fishing, Parasailing, Banana Boat, and  ZIplining were among the choices.

I went on the banana boat ride which, surprising to say, frightened me. I'm not a fan of the ocean because I don't know how to swim. I know, that's so embarassing! Anyways, as the banana boat shifted from side to side going against the current, I held on for my dear life.  Thank goodness I made it back to shore- pheww!

I'm not a baby when it comes to heights so I went  ziplining! Although I wish the course was longer, I enjoyed every moment of my ride. The ocean was a clear view to my right while the forest was to my left. The wind running through my hair and trees below my feet; everything in that moment was perfect. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take my camera with me because all electronics were prohibited! 

White sand between your toes, Cabanas draped with white linens filled with beds for you to lie in, & waiters standing by ready to take in your requests. What more could you possibly ask for? 


  Pico De Loro//Nasugbu, Philippines 



Pico De Loro was named after a mountain which held the shape of a bird's beak. This resort is also a members only vacation house making it exclusive to the public. 

Purchasing a property share starts at 9,000,000 pesos ($204k) and works its way up to 23,000,000 pesos ($521k) depending on your room of choice. If you're not interested in buying property, then the Pico de Loro hotel is more than happy to accomodate you.

The resort offers a wide variety of entertainment for all ages. There are karaoke rooms, a bowling alley with pool tables, several bars, and kiddie playgrounds just to name a few. 

If you're more on the family friendly side then Pico de Loro is the resort for you. 


I'll be posting more articles sometime this week. 


XO, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.