Saturday, October 8, 2016

Dapper Day at Disney




Photos by Robert Garong


(Romper-Revolve, Sunglasses- Zerouv)


Missing the happiest place on earth right now ): Before my disney pass expired, I was lucky enough to attend Dapper Day 2015 at the Disneyland Resort & Disneyland's CA Adventure Park. For those of you who don't know what Dapper Day is, it's a public event held at the Disney Parks where you can dress up in fancy clothes ranging from suits & ties, to elegant dresses, depending on your taste of fashion. For more info on the event you can go on their website here

I've always been a huge fan of the retro 70s so I went on wearing this striped navy blue romper from revolve. Hands down, this is one of my fave rompers of all time because its super comfy and I can dance in them lol. I topped off this outfit with white platforms and pink oversized round sunglasses to fit my theme. And of course I couldn't forget my minnie ears!! 

My day consisted of stuffing my face with churros and taking a few classes at the animation studio in california adventure. I guess you can call me an artist after sketching goofy with just one try. I have to admit I was quite impressed myself. 


Since my fave season is here...I've been feeling inspired to shoot some new outfits so stay tuned for my upcoming posts(:

Xoxo, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.