Sunday, October 30, 2016

Chic Chick





Photo by Vera Bersabal


(Necklace- BornPrettyStore, Jacket- Zara, Bodysuit- Forever21, Skirt-Brandy Melville, Boots- Asos)


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm currently writing out my thoughts while jamming out to OneRepublic's new album, Oh My My. It just seems to mix well with the heavy overcast in LA this morning.  

I've been wanting to get my hands on a choker for the fall season and lucky enough I was able to receive this gem from Born Pretty Store this month. For $1.99 it's such a steal!! Plus if you use my discount code BALT10 you get $$ off your purchase. I've linked the necklace below if you wanna check it out.


This Zara jacket has been hiding in my closet since august so I was ecstatic to be able to wear it out recently since the weather has been slowly cooling off. If you know me well enough I'm a huge fan of utility chic jackets. (this is like the 3rd pair i own haha) Anyone else agree with me that they just scream fall vibes? 

I hope everyone has a fun and safe halloween! Save me some twix bars okay? :D


Xo,
Lara



No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.