Monday, April 17, 2017

Quay Australia x Desi 'SAHARA'




Photos by Robert Garong


(Sunglasses- Quay Australia // Jean Jacket- Guess // Romper- Revolve // Shoes- Vans)



Happy Monday my loves!!

As majority of you may be recovering from Coachella, my current desk situation is feasting on 2 McChicken sandwiches with a side of medium fries. OM NOM NOM. I gave up McChickens for Lent so being able to munch on them now truly makes my heart warm :') 

My fave MUA on youtube, the one and only Desi Perkins, launched her second set of sunnies with @QuayAustralia. Desi is one of my go-to MUAS when I browse youtube for makeup inspo. Go check out her "Black Smokey Eye Tutorial" (The blending is for the makeup gods!!) You can find her as 'Desi Perkins' on youtube or @desiperkins on IG. You're welcome. 

If I had to choose between accessories or sunnies, I'd choose sunnies all day, everyday. Back when I was in hs, I'd be strutting down the hallways in AE's brown aviators. Those only lasted me a couple of years until the lenses got scratched up and they had to retire... RIP AE sunnies. </3

When I found out Desi x Quay launched these bad boys I HAD to get 2 of the 3 limited edition colors. I have both orange/black and olive green. I love wearing the orange to style up my outfit for a bold look, or I can go super casual wearing the olives for running errands. 

The sad news is that they are completely sold out of both colors so yellow is the only one in stock. But do not fear, If you couldn't cop any of the colors, they're launching a black to clear fade in May so hold your horses! 

I know everyone hates mondays but hey, at least there's only 4 more work days left then HELLOOOO WEEKEND! So chin up babe! <333


XOXO,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.