Monday, May 22, 2017

Rose Gal feat. @ZAFUL







Pictures by Vera Bersabal


(Top- Zaful// Boots- Steve Madden//Sunnies- Quay Australia)


As the summer weather is fast approaching, the time for shorts and crop tops are here to make their mark once again!

ZAFUL was kind enough to send me a package of full of summer goodies that I'll be styling to inspire you with your summer outfits! 

Since embroidered roses have been the "in" thing lately, this was on the top of my summer outfits wishlist. I chose it in the color white because I feel like its such a refreshing piece to style with any colored bottoms you choose. The material used for the top is soft and stretchy. My bust size is a 34B and it is able to cover my entire chest. I usually prefer going bra less with tops like these because bras are just not my thing. But if you're scared of your headlights peeping out I suggest wearing nippies with these. 

If you'd like to purchase their stylish top you may do so by clicking the link below. This top comes in a variety of 3 colors and retails for $16.49



Don't forget to check out ZAFUL's socials!

Instagram: @ZAFUL // Website: www.zaful.com


See you on my next post! 

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.