Wednesday, May 31, 2017

RoseGal Wishlist: Black Halter Bikini & Black Bikini Set




Can't decide what bikini print to go with this summer? Black has always got your back! You can never go wrong with black because this versatile color goes with every skin tone and body size. I've partnered up with @Rosegal to share with you my summer black bikini set and black halter bikini wishlist. 



 Criss Cross Cut Out Bikini Set

 $12.84


Cut out bikinis have been such a hit since they've been on trend since 2015. I chose this criss cross cutout bikini because I love swimsuits that give me edge and girl power. This top seems to give a lot of support since it is like a sports bra fit with the halter back. 


Strappy bottom detailing



 Unlined halter one piece Monokini Swimsuit

$18.81


I've never owned a one piece bathing suit so this crochet one really caught my eye. I love how the crochet trimming really pulls this monokini together. Instead of making it a boring one piece fit, the details give it a feminine vibe especially with the side cutouts. 

If you'd like to purchase these bikinis I've linked them on each caption of the pictures. Still not sure if these ones are the right styles for you? Be sure to check out their other fabulous styles below. 




Don''t forget to follow them on Instagram @Rosegal | Website   www.rosegal.com


Xoxo, 
Lara 




No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.