Monday, June 26, 2017

A Pop of Color






Photos by Vera Bersabal


(Cover-up- Gamiss // Bodysuit- Forever21 // Shorts-Pacsun


Hello my loves! 

I'm back with another post in collaboration with Gamiss. If you're not familiar with this brand, they  are an online store that sells clothing, accessories, and beauty products. You can check them out on www.gamiss.com Btw, they're having their one year anniversary sale so don't miss out on some great deals!

Although this collarless crochet cover-up is meant to be styled with a bikini on the beach, I went on with pairing it with this bright melon colored bodysuit. I felt that this color would very well compliment the white cardigan and so it did. What I love about this cover up is that it is so lightweight and reliable especially in this summer weather. If you happen to be a little chilly during these summer nights,  you can count on this piece to keep you covered. 

This cover up retails for $11.93. If you'd like to purchase this top you may do so here

Shop makeup organizers here


I'm so excited for next month because I was lucky enough to snag a pair of tickets to see Kaskade in Long Beach on July 15. I've been a big fan since my high school years!! House music + the beach = a happy Lara. Since the event will be during the day, you can sure count that I will be dancing in this white crochet cover-up!



Xo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.