Thursday, June 29, 2017

Now Trending: Purple Lace Dress & High Low Dresses

THIS JUST IN: 



Hey guys! PPurple lace dresses and high low dresses are what's currently trending in my summer lookbook. As I've mentioned before, Rosegal and I have partnered up to share a couple of summer wishlists with you! This post is extra special because the selections I have made are available in Plus Sizes!! I know some of you can find it hard to look for clothes that you can feel comfortable wearing, so I've made it easier for my gals out there with this wishlist!





Lace-up Ruffle Trim High Low Slip Dress - Purple - Xl

$35.28

The first piece I've chosen is this lovely purple high low dress that comes with a front ruffle detailing. I know it can get really hot this summer so I love how this dress fits loose but snug at the same time. You want to be able to breathe in your clothes, right? Well this one is the perfect fit because not only is it breathable on the inside but it also shows off your curves ;) 

To purchase you may do so here: 
http://www.rosegal.com/maxi-dresses/lace-up-ruffle-trim-high-low-1174774.html?lkid=172015




Cold Shoulder Butterfly Print Maxi Plus Size Slip Dress - Floral - 3xl

$21.48

I'm all about showing off my shoulders this summer so here's a slip dress that does just that! The butterfly print is absolutely an eye catcher with this one. This is a dress I would wear to the beach or on a cute date to the pier. Just strap on some sandals and you'll be polished out the door. 

To purchase you may do so here:


I hope you enjoyed this wishlist! There will be more to come.


Xo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.