Sunday, September 17, 2017

I've got the blues for you


Photos by Robert Garong



(Two piece set- Rosegal// Shoes- Payless Shoesource)

HIYA!!!

It's finally September and my fave season is on its way, hooray! I've always been a 'fall' type of girl so I love me some cozy sweaters, thigh high boots, and dark lippies. Anyone else feel the same as I do?

Just because we are slowly transitioning to the cold weather, doesn't mean that it's too late to say goodbye to blue high waisted shorts such as this set that I'm wearing. Rosegal was kind enough to send me this set to style for this post. (thank you Sally) 

I love anything with floral prints so this set was something I had to get immediately. This set retails for $17.27 and I'm in the size medium. The bottom frills on the shorts add such a cute flare to the set. I couldn't stop twirling in it when I was taking these pictures haha. If you'd like to purchase this set, you may do so here. I thought this look was meant to be especially when I paired it with these Christian Siriano low heel suede slides. I mean how can you not love these slides? They're so versatile and can be freely dressed up or down. 

I'm 2 weeks into my new job and I'm as happy as can be. I still work in the healthcare field but it's not as strenuous as my last job. I enjoy getting off at 5pm everyday but I do dread the drive back home... sitting in traffic for an hour totally sucks. I've gotten back to working out now so maybe I'll be toned in time for the new year; who knows! Rob and I are going to BOS and NYC in November and I cannot wait to travel once again. My heart has been craving the thrill of just being in another state and exploring what is out there. My inner adventurous Lara is just waiting to see what this trip has in store for us.  

As I'm counting down the days for the trip, anyone else excited about attending  Insomniac's Escape Psycho Circus? I'll be attending the event with a couple of my close friends so that's something I'm looking forward to next month. Everyone else has their outfit ready and mine is still TBD... Feel free to send me some costume recommendations, I'm all ears! 

See you on my next post :D

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.