Saturday, September 9, 2017

Rosegal wishlist: Black Graphic Tees

Hello my loves!

I've collaborated once again with Rosegal to write up a wishlist on their black graphic tees. What I love about these tees are that 1)you can dress it up depending on your mood 2)they're so comfy and you don't have to try too hard to look cute.

Below are 2 tops that I've personally selected from the Rosegal website. 






Chic Round Neck Short Sleeve Letter Print Flanging Women's T-Shirt - Black

$10.71

Raise your hand if you were born in the 90s! I'm a 94 baby so this shirt just gets to me. I think pairing this up with ripped jeans would look really cute. Especially with heels or boots. This t shirt comes in an array of sizes starting from S-3XL. For sizing reference I'm a M. 

You can purchase this shirt here




Color Block Happy Print T Shirt - Black And Grey

$7.97

Current mood: happy. This shirt reads my mood because ever since I've switched jobs I've felt happier and free. The temps in Cali have been cooling down so this baseball tee is suitable for the cooler weather. I wonder if wearing this shirt puts smiles on people's faces. I guess you have to try it out yourself! 

You can purchase this shirt here


See you on my next post!

Xo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.