Monday, June 11, 2018

Zaful Summer 2018 wishlist

Summer is right around the corner so I've partnered up with Zaful to bring you my must have items this season! 


Ruffles Stripes Off Shoulder Blouse - Blue M

$19.99

One of my favorite trends of all time is the classy stripes pattern. I like how stripes give an outfit dimension while not trying too hard. This shade of blue will look good with white bottoms; preferably shorts or capris. The straw hat accessory also compliments the color scheme. This would make a nice beach outfit tossed in with a pair of scrappy sandals. 

You can purchase this top here.  







Floral Cut Out Ruffle Mini Dress - Light Green S

$27.49


Don't have an outfit for Sunday's Brunch? Well think again. This dress screams modern elegance. So you can chug as many mimosas while still looking cute lol! This dress has a v neck front but is not too showy on the bust. Plus, I love the little ruffle details on the sleeves that finish up the dress. 

You can purchase this dress here.







Bra Two Piece Shorts Tracksuit - White S

$14.99

Summer can be such a drag sometimes, especially when the temps reach 100s.. Might as well look hot in the heat!! I chose this 2 piece because sporty looks have been the in thing lately. This 2 piece tracksuit is so cute not to pass on! You can wear it at the day club or at home to lounge in. The detailed buttons come in handy especially if you want to show off some more skin (; Just be sure to wear sunblock so you don't get those nasty tan lines!

You can purchase this set here.

Zaful is celebrating their 4 year anniversary so check out their Zaful 4th sale!


I hope you enjoyed my wish list! Catch you on my next post!

Xoxo,
Lara

1 comment:

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.