Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Sunsoaked 2018



(Bikini and baseball cap- Zaful)


I spent my weekend partying it up with my fave DJ, Kaskade at Los Alamitos Beach in Long Beach,CA on Saturday. Rob and I made this a yearly event as of last year because we always have a great time enjoying each other's company in the sun. I had a blast tanning and dancing the day/night away to house music. Just peep my tan lines, haha!

I want to give a huge shoutout to Zaful for keeping me beach ready for this event. My whole entire outfit is from their website! I couldn't go wearing a basic swimsuit so I opted for this white/green palms triangle top and whale tale bottoms. This specific suit I'm wearing is now sold out but you can definitely find the perfect 2 piece/one piece here

I made sure I wore tons of sunscreen and a baseball hat to protect my face from the harsh sun. This baseball cap comes in a variety of colors but the one I'm wearing is in the shade gray. It's priced at $6.27 so it's super affordable and the quality is superb! Definitely worth the amount you pay for. You can purchase this hat here

If you've noticed, I've dyed my hair rose gold. I got tired of the faded gray to blonde and I wanted more color and dimension. TBH, I was a little scared to go pink but I just said F*ck it,YOLO. I really like how it came out so I'm hoping to keep this color until October.  

Don't forget to check out Zaful's 4 year anniversary sale! Run don't walk! 


Xo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.