Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Let's Dance!









Photos by Jona & Vera Bersabal


(Dress- Eshakti, Heels- Shoedazzle


I've been in a dancing mood lately so I'm glad Eshakti sent me this dress to prance around in! 

Eshakti is a women's fashion apparel company that offers sizes from 0-36W & customized clothing. Their styles vary from boho chic, contemporary, to retro mod. I have a deep love for detailed embroideries & lace trimmings, so this was the dress that stood out to me the most. 


Technically, this dress was designed to be over the knee, but I decided on going with the mini cut so that the dress wouldn't eat up my small frame. I sent them my measurements and within a few weeks I got my dress in the mail! I was scared that it wouldn't be true to the measurements I gave them but, hey. they got it right! Thanks a bunch, Eshakti


For being the awesome reader you are, take 10%  OFF your purchase with my code "fashthreads" 

Valid from July 3, 2014- August 3, 2014


I paired this lovely dress with these lace up heels from shoedazzle. I guess you can say I'm obessesed with this site since almost all the outfits I post have a pair featured haha! I've been seeing these heels on several fashion bloggers so I thought, might as well buy myself a pair! They're trending ATM so get yourself one while they're still hot! 


Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.