Sunday, July 13, 2014

Simple Things











Photos by Vera Bersabal


(Top & Shorts- Forever 21, Heels- Shoedazzle) 

Hey Lovelies! 

I've been so MIA lately that I haven't posted any new outfits ): I'm so sorry guys!I was busy studying for my phlebotomy state test. The good news is..... I passed my exam; meaning I can legally draw people's blood in clinics and hospitals! The next thing to check off my list is to find a job. Wish me luck guys! 


So lately I've been obsessing over the minimalist look. What I love about it is that you don't have to try too hard to be over the top. Basic color palettes should do, especially dark hues and neutrals. 


Here, I paired this black silky racerback tank with plaid & lace woven shorts. I wanted to go for a bit of a boyish yet slightly feminine vibe to give it some flavor. The lace goes well with the plaid, avoiding the sleepwear feel. Whoever designed this is a genius!




Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.