Friday, August 1, 2014

OC Fair

Fried oreos, Turkey legs, Jumbo Corn dogs & more!


Having arrived past 8:30 pm, the crew and I wanted to get our night started with a couple of carnival rides. Disregarding the "DO NOT STAND when ride is in motion" rule, I snapped an aerial view of the fair, standing,  while atop the Ferris wheel. Oh, the things I do for this blog, haha. 

Everything that I deem unhealthy (in my book of foods), was being served everywhere! Although, everyone may think I'm crazy for not craving anything deep fried or gigantic in proportion, nothing quite seemed to ring my taste buds. But being the sweet tooth enthusiast I am, I couldn't say no to a cup full of banana split dip n dots ice cream! 



Knowing by word of mouth that there was going to be a petting zoo, I had to take a little trip to see my favorite animal! I mean, how cute are these little piglets with their momma?!?! I was so close to taking one home with me :) 





And to wrap up our mini adventure, we all took a ride on the ski lift to conclude our visit. The OC fair was definitely a blast since I spent mine with great company and new friends! Shout out to Rob for getting me home in one piece, hehe! 

If you're planning on stuffing your face with a giant turkey leg and some fried pickles then I suggest you head on over to the Orange County Fair. I've linked their website here so go check em out! 



Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.