Sunday, June 22, 2014

DTLA Night Market// 6.20.14














 
While everyone was at EDC this weekend..... I went to the DTLA Night Market! The market was located right across the Staples Center and was held in their Lot 7 parking lot. It was my first time attending so everything was fascinating to the eye!

Melvin, Princess, and I waited approximately 15 minutes for MAMA MUSUBI's gourmet rice balls. The wait time wasn't a surprise to us since we knew that all the mouth-watering food booths would hold the longest lines. While Princess munched on her spicy tuna rice balls, I went for something on the dessert side. 

O'MYBUNS serves signature bread buns filled with cream cheese, coffee, and vanilla. For $3, I got their original (caffeine-free) coffee bun. I loved how the bun was crispy on the outside, while soft and fluffy in the inside. It was so appetizing I was tempted to buy another... If they opened one in the San Fernando Valley, I'd buy a dozen every week- haha! 

Aside from the endless rows of food booths, they also had art and retail stands. We didn't browse through the artist stalls but we did wander around the clothing booths. Stussy had a huge sale with $10 shirts, $15 snapbacks, $22 hoodies, & etc. With a sale like that, their booth was exploding with crazy customers! 


Since Mercedes-Benz was a sponsor, the German luxury car company showcased 3 of their hottest models. Just like Melvin wanted to drive off in a CLA, I wanted the convertible for the road. 

The DTLA night market was a Friday evening well spent with great foods and good vibes all around. Everyone in attendance seemed to be having a great time and the energy level was off the charts. I hope that next year's night market will top this one! 


And yes, I'll have more coffee buns. 




Xo, Lara

1 comment:

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.