Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stop! HAMMER TIME!










Photos by Vera Bersabal


(Harem Pants- American Apparel, Tank- Brandy Melville)

I'm writing this post on 4 hours of sleep and I'm surprised to say that I'm a tad on the hyper side, rather than feeling like a moody zombie. I started my first day as a lab specimen assistant, monday night, and it was definitely a lot to take in. To give you guys a little insider on my job, I work in a lab (i get to wear a lab coat!) and I process all the tests that doctors administer to their patients.  Pretty cool, ey? 

 I'm a fashion blogger by day and vampire by night since I work with blood samples! >:) HEHE


I felt like ditching the dressy outfits and going with a more comfier look. 'Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on.'  

These harem pants are the comfiest bottoms ever, followed by the oh so basic, sweats. haha! Since these babies are high waisted, I had to pair it with a crop top so it wouldn't take away from the shape & style of the pants. I wanted to give this look some height, so instead of going for classic, white chucks, I wore these trendy, white platforms instead. 

The winners of my giveaway were: Mymy Nguyen (Too Faced 'Natural Eyes' eye shadow palette) & Grace Carillo (Zerouv sunnies) Thank you to all those who entered! <3 


Time to catch some zzz's so I'll see you guys on my next post! 



Xo, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.