Monday, August 11, 2014

2 in 1


( Top- F21, Shorts- Abercrombie, Heels- Shoedazzle) 



(Ring, Bracelet, & Necklace- Born Pretty Store)




(Kimono- Hollister, Platforms- Lovelywholesale)


Photos by John Joo

 

It's been a while since I've updated my blog with outfit posts, so here's a 2 in 1 for you lovelies! 


Like I've said before in my previous post, I'm obsessed with the minimalist look. It's been such a life saver in this heat since I've been too lazy to wear pants. Anyone else feel the same?

For the first outfit, I topped this lovely, white scalloped shorts with a black racer back tank. I wanted to go for a dressy, yet simple outfit so I paired it with my fave lace up heels. Thank goodness for their zipper back detailing, if not, then I'd probably take forever to tie these babies up! 


I've literally been wearing this kimono almost EVERYWHERE I go!! I love the fringe detailing and the cute floral print on it! It's so lightweight and goes with almost anything. Definitely a summer must have! 



You can never complete an outfit without wearing eye-catching jewelry! 

Always a big thank you to Jenny from Born Pretty Store for sending me cute jewelries to style my outfits with (:


I had to combine this beautiful, pearl bracelet with the classic, gold chained necklace, for I knew they would give off a more stronger, elegant feel altogether. The elasticity of the bracelet is so convenient since you can adjust it to your own wrist size. I don't have to worry about having it fall off all the time. 


I'm a HUGE Game of Thrones fan so I totally had to get this dragon ring.  Ahhh!!!!(fan girl scream).  I can't wait for season 5 to come out already!! But in the meantime, I'll be channeling my inner Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons, & the rightful heir to the throne with this ring. HAHA. 



Be sure to use my code BALT10 on bornprettystore.com to receive 10% off your entire purchase! 






My page view counter just reached 10k! You know what that means.... I'll be holding my first giveaway soon so stay tuned!! Thank you for making this happen! I honestly have the best readers ever! Sending each and everyone of you a virtual hug and kiss <3 



Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.