Monday, July 10, 2017

Boho Babe








Photos by Vera Bersabal



(Dress- Gamiss // Necklace-Mirina Collections)


Summer in Socal has been such a whirlwind of constant boiling temps... I usually wear a ton of makeup when I take my blog pics but since the recent heatwave, I've been reverting back to minimal makeup. It needs a little getting used to but natural babes are the prettiest babes! Am I right? 

I know it's no longer coachella season but this off the shoulder dress from Gamiss just screams it. When I received this in the mail I was glad that it looked exactly as what it was pictured on their website www.gamiss.com This dress is a babydoll fit so I recommend this for girls who like a cinched top and a flowy waist bottom. It comes in 2 colors but I prefer the purplish blue hue. 

If you'd like to purchase their dress you may do so here.

Check out their 1950s dresses as well!

I'm excited to say that I'll be traveling to NYC this upcoming November! I haven't been there since 2015 so it'll be wonderful visiting in the fall this time around. The last time I went was during the winter; I was crazy for even going during the polar vortex. But nonetheless, I had a ton of fun exploring the city by myself. I know it sounds scary going on a solo travel but I guarantee you that you really learn more about yourself and you do become inspired to do so many things. I can say I'm grateful for taking that leap of faith because if I had let the fear of traveling alone get the best of me, I may not have started this blog at all. 


Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.