Thursday, July 13, 2017

@Rosegal Wishlist: Asymmetrical Dress

HEY BABES!



Asymmetrical Dresses and Lace Skater Dresses are what's currently trending at Rosegal! I've partnered up with the stylish website www.rosegal.com to bring to you all a wishlist I've curated. 




Asymmetrical V Neck Casual Going Out Dress

$9.28

Free flowing feel


High low dresses are making a comeback this season and I love the look of having a short length front but a cape design on the back. It's a dress you would look good dancing in or just simply going out for date night. You can dress it up with wedges or down with a pair of converse. 



Strappy Lace Panel Going Out Flare Dress 

$17.70


Such a summery color


While scrolling through the pictures of Rosegal's lace dresses, this rustic orange one drew my attention! The patchwork detailings on this dress gives it a boost from looking dull and bland. I love how the front V isn't too deep and gives the wearer of this dress a lot of modesty. I'm slowly working my way to wearing bold colors so I'm glad to say this a dress I would love to wear out!




You want some new clothes, why not take a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!    
codeRGEN




Xoxo,
Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.