Monday, July 17, 2017

Pink Hues





Photos by Vera Bersabal


Bodysuit- Gamiss // Shorts- Pacsun // Jean Jacket- Zara


Happy Monday!

I had a really fun weekend hbu? I spent my saturday tanning and dancing my heart out on the beach at Kaskade's Sun Soaked in the LBC. It was a day full of good vibes and music the entire time. ~Another night out, another dance floor~

Although I already had my outfit planned out for the event, another option I had was this  pink rose bodysuit with shorts. This bodysuit is really comfy. Usually, when I do try ons at the mall, bodysuits tend to be tight and uncomfortable for me. But this on the other hand is the complete opposite. The material is stretchy but the only downside is that it's really sheer... If you're the type that still prefers to wear a bra, you can wear pasties underneath. I don't feel the need to since the floral design was strategically placed where your nipple would normally be. 

This bodysuit retails for $7.13. I got it in a size medium because Gamiss sizes tend to run really small so I suggest ordering a size up from your normal size. You may purchase the suit here.


See you on my next post!

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.