Monday, August 14, 2017

Send Nudes


Photos by Robert Garong


(T-shirt Dress- Rosegal // Shoes- Missguided


Happy Monday my loves! 

I hope your weekend went well just as mine did. I celebrated a few drinks with my best friend and boyfriend in honor of my new job! I'm so glad I can finally say that I'm done working nights. I'll no longer be an insomniac; maybe at my next rave, but not on the day to day basis. Hip hip hooray!!

Whenever I'm in the mood to dress down I always go for either leggings or sweatpants. Fashion doesn't always have to be glitz and glamour, right? Queue in the t-shirt dress. This plain jane has been my go to look for the past month. 

Rosegal has been so kind enough to send me this nude colored low cut t shirt choker dress to review. Like I've mentioned in my previous posts, their sizes do run small so I'm a size medium in their clothes. Usually the quality of some of their products are thin but this one is soft and promising. The material used was well chosen and is soft to the touch. With the low cut style on this dress, I suggest wearing those strappy bralettes under to spice up your look. Unfortunately, this item is no longer available on their website but I've linked another similar style to this Pink Tee here


Sending you good vibes to get yourself through this week! 


Xoxo,
Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.