Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Classic Edge

Photos by Robert Garong


(T-shirt Dress- Rosegal // Boots- Asos)


Hey girl hey!

I'm back with another post in collaboration with Rosegal. They sent me two t shirt dresses to style for the blog so this is my take on the trend. I went in going for the "I'm with the band" type of look. The distressed cuts on this t shirt give it such a tough girl vibe that makes it scream BAD ASS BITCH. You can wear this look to a rock n roll concert or to a girls night out on the town. (You can purchase this dress here.)

Their website says that a size small should be my go to fit for this t-shirt dress but since I'm not a fan of tightly fitted clothing, I went ahead and ordered a size medium. If you haven't noticed yet, Rosegal sizes do run small so ordering a size up should be ideal. 

Shop Rosegal's floral embroidered dress here

To update you babes on my life, I just had my wisdom teeth removed a couple weeks ago! And no, you will not find my post surgery video on World Star Hip Hop lol. Since I'm fully back to my normal cheek size, I can stuff my face with yummy food again! That also means I'm back to updating and posting on the blog too. It makes me wonder if blogging with my hamster cheeks would have been appealing to you. (I think not, haha)

Heaven has gained 3 beautiful angels up above. It breaks my heart to say that my beloved grandma, uncle, and my family priest had all passed away last week. It has been a difficult time for my family, especially for my father, to lose his mother. My family would like to thank you for the prayers we have received for each and everyone of them. It is truly appreciated from the bottom of our hearts.

If there's one thing I learned from the death of a loved one, it is that death does not symbolize an end of life, but the beginning of a rebirth.



Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.