Thursday, August 17, 2017

@YOINS Summer Wishlist

Is your closet in need of sprucing up? 

Well have no fear because YOINS is here to jazz up your wardrobe! 


I’ve teamed up with YOINS to whip up a wishlist for your summer must haves this season. YOINS is a trending high fashion clothing website that sells the latest looks on and off the runway.  Not only are their clothes up to date but they are also sold at reasonable prices!


Cute crop tops online are one of the top trends on my list. Every gal loves pairing a vibrant crop top with jeans or shorts. (It’s what you see on everyone nowadays.) But you don’t want to be that basic chick with the plain jane top, right? YOINS has a wide variety of styles ranging from sexy, to boho! There’s a style available for each and everyone of us. I’ve selected a couple of my faves in the pictures on this post so feel free to add them to your cart. 

$11.95

$7.95

To shop their cute crop tops click here

I know not everyone likes to show their midriff so here’s an alternative option. YOINS’ website offers so many stylish womens’  tops online ranging from off the shoulder to sleeveless. I’ve been feeling the off the shoulder trend throughout the summer so I wouldn’t mind grabbing another one to add to my collection! Hehe. 


US$11.95
US$11.95

To shop more stylish womens' tops click here



See you on my next post!

Xo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.