Monday, December 18, 2017

@ZAFUL Xmas wishlist

Happy Holidays! 

As the new year is fast approaching it's time to spruce up your wardrobe for 2018. I've partnered up with Zaful to share my fave pieces for the new year. They're having a bunch of Christmas deals on their site so be sure to check them out!







Back Zipper Checked Slip Mini Dress - Checked S

$15.62



First off is this black and white slim fit checkered dress. I don't know about you but I get major throwback vibes from this print. This dress will look cute paired up with a nice black coat and a beret. Toss in some knee high boots and you'll look like those cute parisian babes hitting the town. You can purchase this dress here. Didn't quite catch your eye? Check out Christmas Deals for 2017








Just add a santa hat to this dress and you'll be Mrs. Claus haha! Even if it's no longer Christmas you can still rock this dress in the winter time. I know wearing red can be such an intimidating color to wear but I dare you to be bold in 2018. I would personally wear these with black boots and a white fur coat. I know that sounds boujee af but that's my style! You can purchase this dress here. Be sure to also check out the Christmas 2017 Zaful  sale that's going on right now! Don't miss out on their great deals!


Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.