Monday, January 15, 2018

Valentine's Day Promo with @Zaful

Can you believe it? We are halfway done with January and you know what that means... the month of love is slowly approaching!

Let's get this straight. Valentine's Day is the cheesiest holiday of the year. I stand by this because you see people giving bouquets of flowers and bundles of balloons to their signifiant other particularly just on Feb. 14. I believe that when you truly love someone, Valentine's day shouldn't just be celebrated on the national holiday; but it should be celebrated everyday. Anyone else agree with that?

I've partnered up with @Zaful to bring you some outfit ideas for your date night this year. Zaful is having a valentine's sale to make your shopping easier. I've picked 2 of my personal faves below. Check them out!










$28.82

This coat is screaming my name! Pink is my favorite color so you know I had to add this to my wishlist. This beauty will look amazing with over the knee boots, high waist jeans, and a plunge neck bodysuit. You can buy this coat here. Not quite your style? Check out Zaful's valentine's sale 2018.



$19.99


Feminine florals are the perfect vibe this Valentine's Day. This floral dress will look classy with loafers and a mini clutch. Linen dresses may seem too casual for some of us but when you're not the type to dress up often, they come in handy saving the day. Shop the valentine's day special and this dress here


See you on my next post!

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.