Tuesday, January 16, 2018

V DAY PROMO w/ @Rosegal

I've partnered up with Rosegal to bring you my valentine's day special picks for February! 







$8.44


Everyone loves a bold statement bag so why not choose it in red? This cross body bag is just the right size to fit your phone, wallet, and a couple of makeup touchups. Not only is it an item you can dress up or down but it is only $8.44 How can you pass on this great deal. You can shop purchase this purse here. Not your style? Shop their valentine's sale too!



$7.30

I had to include this cute beanie in my wishlist because it's too cute not to! This comes in 5 colors but I thought the yellow one was the best out of the rest because it's a winnie the pooh yellow. You can buy this beanie here

Rosegal is having their valentine's sales for 2018 and there are so many great things to buy! Don't forget to buy your special someone a V Day gift!


See you on my next post!

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.