Sunday, February 18, 2018

Coffee for 1 please



Photos by Robert Garong


(Knit sweater- Zaful // Over the knee boots- Dolce Vita)


Happy Sunday my loves!

I hope everyone had a wonderful valentine's day this 2018. Rob gave me this huge bouquet of 2 dozen fuchsia colored roses! I'm a peony type of gal but since they're not in season at the moment, roses come in as my second fave. I personally believe that everyone deserves a valentine so I made my mom a bouquet of hydrangeas with white flowers. I took floral class back in hs so I think that helped with my choice of selecting the color scheme for her bouquet haha! 

Socal weather has been super bipolar lately... sunny with high winds! Do you ever have those days where you're not too sure what to wear? Well, I've been having a lot of those days actually so I've been reaching for my cozy sweaters from @Zaful. This coffee colored sweater is the perfect fit of oversized and chunky. I prefer wearing sweaters that cover my butt so I love how its short in the front but long in the back. The material is thick so it'll keep you warm on those windy days. This sweater retails for $23.99 and comes in 2 other colors. You can purchase this sweater here


Don't miss out on Zaful's Valentine's Day special and Valentine's Day sale going on right now! 


Xo,
Lara 




No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.