Monday, February 5, 2018

Think Pink

 




Photos by Robert Garong


(Coat- Zaful // Jeans- Pacsun // Shoes- Payless Shoesource)


And in a blink of an eye...January flew by just like that! It's crazy to say that we're 2 months into 2018!

I partnered up with @zaful to bring you my spin on the perfect Valentine's Day OOTD. With the main color of the holiday being red, I opted for the color pink because you just know, pink is my weakness!! I chose this pink draped coat from their website as the star item of my entire outfit. I was surprised with the quality and fit of the coat because it is well weighted and the color is so pretty in person. I ordered mine in the size medium and it fit me like a glove. This coat comes in 3 other different colors and retails for $28.99 . You can purchase this coat here. Boyfriend jeans have always been my go to pair for bottoms so I had to include it in this fit. I didn't want to go too bold with the top so I chose this black crop top. To finish the look, I topped it off with a silver beaded statement necklace and grey suede sandals. I present to you my "classy but casual valentine's babe" look. Cupid would be so proud, haha! 

Don't forget to check out @zaful's valentines sale 2018 going on right now! See you on my next post!

Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.