Friday, February 23, 2018

Kobe year



Photos by Robert Garong





(Coat- Rosegal / T-shirt- Zaful / Jeans- Zara / Shoes- Steve Madden)

February is a very special month to me. 

It marks the month FASHION THREADSS and I grow a year older.  I'm 24 today and it's amazing to say that I get to celebrate my blog's birthday as well. When I started this blog back in 2014, my main goal was to create genuine content that felt relatable to each individual reader. I hope that writing on a personal level has given you a better understanding that I'm not just a blogger who talks about clothes and whatnot; but I am also a human being. 

As for my birthday plans, I'm going to be celebrating with my older sister who also shares the same birthday as me! Isn't that crazy? If you're reading this sis, happy birthday to you! Sending you lots of love on your day of birth and I can't wait to pig out with you at Gourmet 88 tonight. 


I'm happily accepting cupcakes and ice cream today so send them over my way~

Shop Rosegal's valentines sales 2018
Xoxo,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.