Friday, February 28, 2014

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Photo by Vera Bersabal

(Romper- Nastygal, Sunnies- Zerouv)

Oh, hello there! 

So it's finally here. After all the brain storming and never ending support from my family and friends, my blog is up and running! First and foremost, I'd like to thank the beautifully talented, Sonja of simplestylings (go follow her; simplestylings.blogspot.com) for being so helpful with all the major and minor details I wanted on my blog. Also, a HUGE thanks to Chammy for getting this started. I couldn't have imagined getting this done any other way without you two dolls. Thank you to my amazing photographers: Nikka Calleja, Edward Kim, Kassey Cordova, and my big sis, Vera. You guys are the best!! And how can I not forget this one; my not so little sister, Jona, for being the genius behind my fashion blog name, FASHIONTHREADSS.

As some of you may know, I've always had a keen eye for fashion dating back to high school. From reading Harpers Bazaar to Vogue, I discovered my interest in the constantly changing, and intriguing, fashion realm. Tuning in to  The Rachel Zoe Project gave me a couple glimpses of what it would be like to live a life in fashion. It then occurred to me that starting my own blog would be a splendid idea. Posting pictures of outfits with my sense of style. It would be something I would enjoy doing since I loved playing dress up as a kid. 

I became inspired by fashion bloggers such as Olivia of lusttforlife.com and Jessica of hapatime.com on lookbook.nu. I came to a realization that it isn't necessary to buy expensive clothes to look fashionable. You can piece together a casual yet chic outfit with a plain white tee, distressed jeans and a pair of edgy flats/heels - don't forget your sunnies! Throw on your aviators and there you have it. A comfortable and stylish outfit!

My blog will include posts of my day to day outfits as well as places I've traveled to. I'd like to get some feedback on what you, readers, would like for me to post too! Let me know your creative ideas by dropping your suggestions on my IG or just shoot me an email! I'll look forward to reading all of them!

Thank you for all the love and support!

Cheers to the weekend! 

xo- Lara

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.