Sunday, June 8, 2014

Getty Villa// Malibu




















Photos by Vera Bersabal 

(Dress- Brandy Melville, Sunnies- Zerouv)  

 on Jona  (Dress & Cardigan- Hollister)

Spent my Friday at the Getty Villa in Malibu! The weather was just right. Not too hot, nor too cold. I wore a casual dress and converse just to be on the comfortable side. Although, I really wanted to wear heels and a nice outfit, but with their floor setting it wouldn't have been practical. 

I received these lovely midi rings courtesy of Born Pretty Store. I've never owned a pair of rings in this style, so I gotta say that they are the cutest rings in my jewelry box!

Enter my code BALT10 to get 10% off your enire purchase. 

I've linked all the rings below so check 'em out! 


http://www.bornprettystore.com/2pcsset-cross-open-ring-sleek-ring-gold-plated-ring-p-14641.html


http://www.bornprettystore.com/4pcsset-ring-cute-heart-leaf-shaped-ring-boho-ring-gold-plated-ring-p-14412.html


I also want to share with you my first feature on Fame Cherry

http://famecherry.com/fashionista-now/fashionista-now-summer-friendly-skater-skirt-fashion-inspiration/ 


And yes, that's my not so little sister, Jona in those pictures. She's always wanted to be featured on my blog so here she is now- hehe! She's off to join the Airforce this year and I couldn't be more proud to have her as my little booger.  

While everyone enjoys their sunday, I'll be wishing I was a Grecian goddess perusing the halls of the Outer Peristyle. I mean, a girl can dream right? 


Xo, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.