Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kick, Push, Coast









Photos by Vera Bersabal 

(muscle tee- Zara, Jeans- Hollister, Beanie- Pacsun


This board is pretty rad, don't ya think so? I don't really know anything about the anime, Attack on Titan but my sis did an amazing job on this custom made board. 

Currently my fave pair of jeans I own in my closet. It's supposedly a skinny fit, but I think boyfriend seems more suitable since it doesn't quite feel like skinnies. 


If you're a jewelry lover then head on over to BORNPRETTYSTORE! They have a wide array of cute rings & necklaces at affordable prices; some are as low as $0.99!  Just use my code BALT10 and you'll get 10% off your entire purchase. No minimum required. Plus, it's Free Shipping. 


I'll be shooting my new midi rings from BPS @the getty villa tomorrow so that'll be on the blog soon! 


Sending my love to all the 2014 graduates! Congratulations!  




Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.