Sunday, June 1, 2014

Up, up & away











Instead of going to the Hot Air Balloon festival (and paying $25/person), my folks and I decided to view the sunrise balloon launch at the Monte De Oro Vineyard, as our alternative. There was no admission fee whatsoever and visitors were able to ride 2 of the tethered hot air balloons! 


It was a magnificent sight, seeing the balloons launch off the vineyard grounds, and slowly taking flight into the clear, blue sky. Unfortunately, all the slots were taken this year so we weren't able to ride in one. The flight would take about 2 hours viewing the Temecula Valley, along with complimentary champagne for you and your party to enjoy.

This is on my bucket list, so I've still yet to experience this type of  air transportation. 

We weren't planning on waiting 3 hours for their wine tasting, so I just snapped a few pics of their vineyard and wine bottles. 


see you on my next post (:


Xo, Lara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.