Thursday, May 29, 2014

I left my heart in tokyo














Photos  by Edward Kim


( Crop Top- Hollister, Skirt- JcPenney, Purse & Sunnies- Forever21)


Greetings, lovelies! 

I haven't blogged in a while cause I haven't gotten the chance to get any new clothes for summer. I find it so tempting when you want to buy everything in a store, but you can't, since you have no source of income. The struggle is too real. BOOHOO. 

Anyways, I've been pulling up old shoots I did since I haven't written about them. Might as well share them with y'all!!

So this is a shoot I did last summer with Edward, at the Japanese Gardens in Van Nuys, CA. I'd been so oblivious to this place because I never thought that the San Fernando Valley would have a Japanese Garden at all- Thank God for google!

Admission was only $3 per person (if I remember correctly) and it's truly such a beautiful place to take pictures at. The lighting is perfect during the daytime, and there's a tea house where you and your friends can relax in while drinking tea. It wasn't open yet when we went, so maybe Edward and I will shoot here again this summer! 

I styled this effortless outfit with pieces that every girl has in her closet. A black skater skirt and a crop top. I chose a polka dotted pattern since It would contrast more with the plain, black skirt. Finishing it up, I wore these nude, open toed, ankle strapped heels. This outfit definitely has a  "I didn't try too hard to look pretty" feel. What do you guys think?

If you're up for a little adventure this weekend, head on over to Temecula Valley, for their Balloon & Wine Festival. I've always been fascinated with hot air balloons because of their dazzling designs and how high they get up in the sky! I'll be in attendance so I'm hoping to get nice shots of the hot air balloons in flight, during the sunset balloon launch. 


Stay tuned for my next post!


Xo, Lara

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! You're adorable!

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.