Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sweet Tooth



 Magnum Manila Cafe at SM Aura.

 Located in Bonifacio Global City, Metro Manila 



Ice cream enthusiasts unite! If you've never had a magnum ice cream bar, then you've been missing out.

 Magnum's silky ice cream coated with thick belgian chocolate is heaven on a stick. 

 

For 100 pesos ( $2.27 ) you can create your own magnum bar! 

To keep everything mess-free, the cafe has an appointed server for each customer.  

 

"good evening, ma'am! which three toppings would you like?" 

As the lady greeted me with a smile, my train of thought just vanished. By looking at the toppings selection I couldn't make up my mind! There was too much to take in. 

I chose only  2 toppings. Chocolate drops and mini marshmallows. I wasn't too sure if cheesecake bites would've been great with it. 

"Ma'am would you like the vanilla ice cream bar or the chocolate? And would you like it to be dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or golden milk chocolate?" 

All this chocolate talk was making my head spin. 

"I'll have the chocolate bar dipped in milk chocolate, please." 

I've never tried the magnum chocolate bar so I went on with that. Double the chocolate. What was I thinking?! 

"Ma'am which sauce would you like? White Chocolate, Golden Milk Chocolate, or Milk Chocolate?" 

"The golden milk chocolate should do."

Then, after working her crafty magic, there it was. Right before my very eyes... My own heavenly creation. 

"Here you go ma'am, enjoy. come again soon!" 

I took one bite and I was in another world. A world of neverending sweetness.

Sweet tooths enjoying their evening at the magnum cafe.


XO, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.