Friday, May 16, 2014

Wanderlust (Snakehips Remix)- The Weeknd

 


Photos by Vera Bersabal 

(Halter Top- Brandy Melville, Floral white lace skirt- Hollister, Sunnies- zeroUV

It's spring but it's been feeling like summer with all the high temps this week, right? I needed a new change so I chopped my hair off! It no longer feels dead and dry- Peace out split ends! 

When I bought this cute top from the brandy warehouse sale, I already envisioned of pairing it up with the white lace skater skirt that had been hanging in my closet for months (Last time I used this skirt was back in December when I worked at Hollister). Thank goodness I didn't get rid of the skirt; if I did then  I wouldn't be blogging about this retro outfit! 


I didn't want to have the focus on my feet so I paired it up with these  nude, open toe ankle strapped heels. It looks like the Steve Madden- Marlenee but that one is out of my price range so I opted for a more affordable one at Fashion Q for $15. 


My matefit tea package came in the mail on monday and I'm excited to try their 14 day teatox cleanse. I've been feeling really bloated ever since I've been back from the Philippines (it even shows in my pictures- i know, how embarrassing). I couldn't stick to my no rice diet while staying there because rice is their #1 staple food. Hopefully this teatox gets me energized to workout consistently and get my tummy back to its shape. 

I couldn't think of a name for this outfit so I titled it after a song that I felt was suitable for this look. The Snakehips remix gives the song a groovy funk feel to it which I absolutely adore. Makes me just wanna dance whenever my ipod plays it. Check it out and tell me what you guys think! 


Xo, Lara 

3 comments:

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.