Monday, March 17, 2014

B U B B L E S

Photos by Vera Bersabal 

(cropped tee- Brandy Melville, booties- loveD)

Happy Monday!

I love how overalls have been making their way back to the fashion trend. Worn in the 60s and 70s, they gave anyone who wore them a youth like and playful look.

So i found these overalls in my sister's closet of unwanted clothes. I'm happy to say they fit me- I guess I haven't grown much these past years. I paired them with my taupe chunky boots to give me some height.

These ladybugs just add the perfect finishing touch since Spring starts on Thursday! Who's ready to bust out their pastel colored & floral printed clothes? I know I am.  And for the guys, shorts and button up shirts? 

I'm ready to hit the beach and get my tan on. 

XO, Lara 


1 comment:

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.