Monday, March 31, 2014

Pretty in Plum

Photos by Vera Bersabal

 

(Romper- Nastygal, Heels- Shoedazzle)


A tad late but this was my birthday outfit from a month ago. I decided on going with a more playful yet classy look for my 20th rather than just something plain jane. I've always been a pink color type of girl so matching this plum romper with these pink & red toned heels made me hesitant at first but hey- i made it work! 

Surprising to say, these heels are soo COMFY! 4 inches can feel like too much for some of us, but walking in these babies feel like nothing. This is my second stylish pair from shoedazzle and I'm surely ordering more in the future. 

 

DUN DUN DUN.....2 more weeks til my trip to the Philippines!

 

XO, Lara

 

2 comments:

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.