Sunday, March 9, 2014

Casual + Edge

Photos by Kassey Cordova



(Blazer- H&M, Top- Brandy Melville, Jeans- Hollister, Heels- Shoedazzle)

Ripped jeans are definitely a favorite of mine. I owe a bunch from skinnies to boyfriends. There's just something about them that makes any outfit edgy and tough. 

I styled my pair with a flowy cropped tank and black sophisticated heels to give it a contrast between a sexy yet relaxed feel. Also, I was able to polish this outfit with a black blazer to match my cute shoes.

I forgot to mention that my sunnies are from zerouv. I'm wearing their oversized round glasses in black. Their site has a ton of retro and chic sunglasses at affordable prices. Plus, it's free shipping! You can view their styles here

XO, Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.