Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Flower Power

Photos by Vera Bersabal

 (Dress- Abercrombie, Necklace- Forever21

My sisters and I shot on sunday when the wind was a tad breezy. I swear, I felt like Pocahontas painting with all the colors of the wind; which totally explains the top photo.

I'm more of a dress/shorts/skirt type of girl. I don't fancy jeans as much because they take longer to put on than other bottoms. Anyone else agree on this?

Spring gives you the opportunity to wear bright patterns and bold colors without having to cover up. A flowy dress of your choice, some nice wedges, and wavy hair is all you need this season. I'll be putting up a post of my spring necessities soon so stay tuned! 

XOXO, Lara



No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.