Thursday, March 13, 2014

RED

Photos by Vera Bersabal  

(Beanie- Pacsun, Sunnies- ZeroUV, Cropped Tank- Cottonon, Shorts- Hollister, Flannel- Old Navy)

I've been busy packing for another trip.... I'm going to my homeland, the Philippines! I haven't been there in years so I'm very excited to see my grandma and eat lots of Filipino food! (Not that I already don't here)

My mum told my sister and I that we're checking in 4 luggages. In other words, that gives me the opportunity to pack my entire closet- HAHA! I've decided on saving the fancy clothes for the city and the casual clothes for the province.

I'll be taking lots of pictures so all you readers can catch a glimpse of my adventures while I'm there. Who knows, maybe I'll end up staying in a private beach or go zip lining in a forest!

XO, Lara


No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.