Sunday, March 23, 2014

SPRING ITEMS + EVERYDAY MAKEUP

 

Happy Sunday! 

 
I come bearing great news. Last week I received my first sponsor from bornprettystore.com It's a jewelry and accessory site which has a bunch of cute stuff! They gave me a 10 % discount to share with you all; plus it's free shipping. The code is on my page so just click on the side banner and you'll be redirected to their site.


So as promised, here are my favorite items for spring + my everyday makeup. Check 'em out!


Forever21 & Essie Nail Polishes 

I love the Spring color scheme because it's all about vibrant hues and soft pastels. Nails can make a bold statement with any outfit so here are 4 colors I absolutely adore. First off is F21's teal shade which I had to get because my nail polish collection lacks this specific color. I've been obsessing over neutral colors so this nude nail polish was #1 on my to buy list. Essie has been one of my favorite brands because they provide flawless coverage and outstanding durability with all their shades. 'Borrowed & Blue' gives you a precious light blue while 'Tart Deco' gives you an artistic burst of coral. 

Brandy Melville Hair Tie Bows

I picked these up from the Brandy Melville Warehouse sale a few weeks back. They were free so i took huge chunks of each print. These hair ties can give any braided hair style or simple ponytail a flirty and sweet look. 

Zerouv Sunglasses

I discovered this website from one of my favorite fashion bloggers last year. Zerouv offers a wide variety of sunnies styled for men and women who like to give their outfits a sharp finishing touch. They offer FREE SHIPPING and prices are as low as $9.99! I purchased these babies since I'm into round and oversized lenses. Buy a pair and I guarantee you won't regret it!

My Everyday Makeup

No matter what season it is, my makeup routine doesn't change. I like to go for the natural look so nothing too over the top. 

I start off with my toofaced primed & poreless face primer. It goes on seamlessly and it keeps my makeup intact. I prefer BB cream over foundation because it's an all-in-one cosmetic that acts as a moisturizer, primer, and light foundation. The one I use is Dior's BB creme to cover up my blemishes and discolored spots, creating an even skin tone. This BB creme goes on super light so it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face! 

Out of all the mascaras I tried out there, Clinique is the only one that delivers the right amount of volume and length I've always desired. Their high impact extreme volume mascara has never failed me. 

Bobbi Brown's long-wear gel eyeliner in black ink is my go to eyeliner. I use their ultra fine eye liner brush with it so it goes on precisely and smoothly. It dries quickly and has a water-resistant finish.

The Toofaced chocolate soleil bronzer is my favorite beauty product I own. Not only does this bronzer smell like chocolate but it executes a matte finish which I prefer over other shimmery bronzers. 

I can never leave the house without my rosebud salve. This must-have lip balm is not only used to moisturize my lips but also to relieve dry skin. This was my best friend when I was surviving the polar vortex in New York. 

To finish it off, Make up Forever's lipstick in Rouge Artist Natural gives my lips the perfect pinkish brown tint. It keeps my lips moisturized and soft without drying them out. Definitely a keeper. 



XO, Lara

1 comment:

  1. I love the Nail Polish Colors!!!

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4028614

    ReplyDelete

FASHION THREADSS. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.